High Concrete Group
Precast Concrete Production Worker
Trabajador de Producccion de Concreto Prefabricado
Si estas buscando una Carrera que ofrece inovacion y valora a sus companeros de trabajo, entonces unite a nuestro equipo en la planta de la ciudad de Springboro, OH. Applica hoy para ser considerado para nuestra jornada o futura jornada de primer turno.
High Concrete Group LLC combines innovation, proven technology, more than three-quarters of a century’s experience as a precast company, and nearly 50 years as a pre-caster to give our customers the first-rate service, technical support, and precast products they need to bring their designs to life!
If you’re looking for a career that offers innovation and values its co-workers then join our growing team at our Springboro, OH facility. Apply today to be considered for current and/or future 1st-shift opportunities.
The Precast Concrete Production Worker’s responsibilities include:
- Gathering parts for form layout
- Fabricating steel bars into cages for precast pieces
- Placing vibrating and finishing concrete per job requires
- Stripping concrete product from production beds
- Cleaning and returning tools to appropriate storage
Our next team-member will ideally possess the following educational and work qualifications:
- A high school diploma or general equivalent (GED)
- Flexibility to work a schedule with no defined end time, based on work volume is critical
- Prior concrete and/or construction experience preferred
- Basic math and measurement skills needed
- Familiarity to read blue prints desired
- The ability to use and operate various hand tools (ex: hammer, nail gun, circular saw, etc.)
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team environment are important
Working for The High Companies:
High Concrete Group LLC combines innovation, proven technology, more than three-quarters of a century’s experience as a precast company, and nearly 50 years as a precaster.
- Tuition Assistance with 100 percent reimbursement for approved courses and degree programs which are job related and approved in advance by your supervisor.
- Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential assistance for any type of personal issue you or your eligible dependents are experiencing.
- High Family Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to the children of High co-workers working at least 1,000 hours per year and employed for at least two years. Recipients are awarded $4,000 for each year they are enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited degree program.
- Good Measure Award is presented periodically to an individual or team from each of the High companies who exemplifies The High Philosophy and who has gone above and beyond normal job responsibilities to provide “Good Measure.”
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision available for full-time coworkers. Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
High School or equivalent or better.
Basic math and measurement skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)