Website Philanthropy Ohio
Philanthropy Ohio Job Posting
Position Title: Director, Programs & Learning
Reports to: Vice President, Programs & Learning
The Director of Programs & Learning serves a key role in implementing educational programs and professional development services. The Director is self-directed, highly organized and solution-focused with a passion for Philanthropy Ohio’s mission and a commitment to member service. The successful candidate has demonstrated expertise in the philanthropic sector and experience facilitating learning and leading programming on complex issues, including racial equity.
This is a full-time exempt position based in the Columbus-area with a hybrid of a remote and in-office schedule. Occasional travel within the state of Ohio is required.
Salary range: $55,000-65,000. Philanthropy Ohio offers a generous benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance; 15 days paid vacation; paid sick leave; retirement benefits; and a collegial work environment.
· Plan, facilitate, and host in-person, online learning on a variety of philanthropic and professional development topics, including racial equity, addressing power imbalances and systems change.
· Manage and support networking groups.
· Lead implementation of our annual conference and statewide one-day summits with the guidance of the Vice President, Programs & Learning.
· Collaborate with internal workgroups and teams to promote programs & learning.
Administrative and Leadership Responsibilities
· Participate in board committees as assigned.
· Participate in the development of the annual programs & learning work plan and budget.
· Manage reporting for all aspects of departmental deliverables and programs.
· Represent Philanthropy Ohio and establish relationships with key leaders at member organizations.
· Assist in providing specialized responses to service and information requests.
· Commitment to our core values of Community, Courage, Voice, Integrity and Equity.
· Comfort with discussing and leading in complex topic areas, including but not limited to racial equity, addressing power imbalances and systems change.
· Demonstrated skills and experience in customer service, facilitation, public speaking and leadership.
· Experience working in philanthropy, grantmaking organizations and / or membership organization.
· Experience related to implementing professional development programs.
· Exceptional organizational, planning, administrative, and communication skills.
· Ability to balance role of being part of a team and working independently.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, Slack, Salesforce, project management tools, etc.
· Four-year college degree in a related field.
Applicants must send both a cover letter and resume no later than April 30, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Read more about us at www.philanthropyohio.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com