Bilingual Inside Sales Apprentice (English/Spanish)
As an Inside Sales Apprentice, you will participate in a paid, 6 month, structured development program that will provide you with the tools necessary to assess customer needs and fulfill orders while maintaining total customer satisfaction. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be promoted to the position of Inside Sales Representative! The Inside Sales Apprentice will contribute to the overall efficiency and customer service levels of the business to business direct sales force using the techniques and processes learned in the 6 month development program. If you’re passionate about solving customer challenges and are looking to further your knowledge and skills, we would like to meet you.
Major Duties Include:
- Building rapport with prospects, understanding their needs and knowledge on how to generate and follow up on quotes, and closing orders.
- Develop and comprehend standard sales concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Translate English communications to Spanish and vice versa.
- Expand customer service skills and become skilled at quickly solving customer challenges.
- Relies on some experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Learn to perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Customer focused: Understands what the customer wants and how to best deliver the solution and positive experience with a personal and team sense of urgency.
- Bilingual: Conversant in English and Spanish. Able to interpret and translate both verbal and written communications.
- Persistent: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Passion for the Role: Possesses a strong work ethic and is dependable.
- The mechanical aptitude to comfortably sell specialty tooling.
- Teamwork: Gets along with the team. Earns the trust and confidence of the team by doing what is right, even when no one is looking. Values differences in the team, mutually accountable, and works toward a common goal.
- Applies continuous learning: Open to coaching and ideas, often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback. Learns quickly and is able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative information and draw insightful conclusions.
Education/Experience—High School Diploma or GED equivalent and some prior sales or customer service experience preferred.
About Our Company Elliott Tool Technologies designs, manufactures and sells quality specialty tools for an “I need it yesterday” world. We serve contractors, OEMs and end users in the heat transfer, aerospace and automotive industries. We have a history of stability, success, and growth, tracing back over 120 years when the company was originally founded in 1892. Growth – Our team has grown by 40% in recent years and has continued to create new opportunities. Stable & Secure – Elliott has had a consistent and profitable track record for over 120 years. Fun Environment – We have 12-year average team member tenure.
Customer Focus – Exceptional customer service, emphasizing on-time shipping and reliable stock availability. One Team – Valuing teamwork, mutual accountability, integrity and continuous learning. Rivaling big companies, we offer a competitive salary and commissions, comprehensive benefits package, including 401 (k) retirement, health, dental, vision, life insurance, 8 paid holidays and vacation time. We value continuous learning and offer a 75% tuition reimbursement for relevant coursework subject to program requirements. If you are interested in this opportunity, and would like to learn more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org