Ryder System, Inc. is a FORTUNE® 500 provider of leading-edge transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions. For nearly 80 years, Ryder has earned high marks for serving customers in a timely, cost-effective and reliable manner. That reputation has helped Ryder to rank continually among the industry’s leading companies in many publications. Ryder was named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers and named among the World’s Most Admired Companies 6 YEARS IN A ROW by Fortune Magazine.
At Ryder’s Minster, OH warehouse, we are looking for CASE PICKERS with stand-up forklift experience. The purpose of this position is to accurately transfer product, both physically and logically, into and/or out of warehouse locations, load/unload trailers, move product throughout the facility with powered industrial equipment and perform inventory counts as required.
Pay starts at $15.75 to $16.25 depending on shift. Forklift and warehouse experience preferred. Please follow the link below to apply:
Benefits of working at Ryder:
- Full Benefit Package including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability
- Employee discount packages, including cell phones, cars, computer equipment, gifts, etc.
- 401K with company match
- Ryder Stock Purchase Program
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- All PPE provided, including a yearly $100 safety shoes voucher