Crew Member – Cassano’s
For inquiries contact:
Director of Operations
A Crew Member’s primary responsibilities include preparing various food products, conducting professional customer service, and handling various types of payments.
EDUCATION: No High School Diploma or G.E.D. required; Must be 18 years of age or older, or 16 or 17 years of age with a work permit.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing Customer Services.This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for Services, and evaluation of Customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of basic math and computer skills.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Ability to work at a fast pace.
- Ability to partake in various forms of training.
- Ability to pass required tests.
- Ability to read and understand rules and instructions.
- Ability to reach, see, talk, hear, stand, and walk quickly for a minimum of 8 hours a day.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds at various times.
- Requires walking or standing to a significant degree. Must be able to stand at a table height of 34″ – 45″ for 6 hours at a time.
- Prepares and serves food products according to Company specifications.
- Prepares and serves beverages for customers.
- Performs a variety of preparation duties other than cooking.
- Cleans and sterilizes work area, dining area, and bathrooms using brooms, mops, towels, and cleaning Compounds, and other cleaning chores as assigned by management, to include washing dishes, glassware, or related utensils.
- Obtains information from customers regarding food or beverage orders.
- Answers Customer questions and Concerns regarding Company products and services.
- Notifies other kitchen personnel of shortages or special orders.
- Places food and beverages on trays or in take-out containers for Customers.
- Serves customers food and beverages in the dining area.
- Receives, stocks, and stores supplies.
- Collects payment from customers and calculates monetary exchange.
- Portrays a professional demeanor.
- Arrives promptly to work each scheduled day in proper uniform.
- Ensures all safety policies and procedures are being followed.
- Learns and performs other positions as needed.
- Uses professional proper oral and written communication techniques.
- Uses knowledge of food handling rules.
- Understands Company and government food service regulations.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel classified.