CUTTER POSITION – 2nd shift full time
Responsible for operating cutting equipment and inspect the product
Summary of essential job functions
• Duties include, cutting, clicking, and other similar operations
• Perform the function of cutting in a safe and efficient manner
• Prepares machine by following the Preventive Maintenance Log
• Cuts materials as described in the work instructions
• Perform the various hand tasks necessary to perform the tasks and duties associated with cutting
• Perform counting and inspecting of the product during the cutting process
• Meet or exceed monthly productivity goals for the position as well as contribute significantly to department goals
• Maintain work areas and tooling in neat and orderly condition, has an understanding of the 5S concepts
• Maintain all required records
• Work from established procedures including Safety, Quality, Standard Work instructions
• Perform other duties as required or assigned
Minimum skills requirements to perform the position
• Computer exposure is preferred
• Knowledge of fabric and ability to visually inspect cloth and identify defect that the vendor could have made.
• Ability and willingness to work with other teammates to produce a quality finished product and maintain effective working relationships
• Ability to work overtime and Saturdays as requested
• Willingness to adapt to evolving job responsibilities and expand scope of experience as the company grows.
• Communicate effectively in English
• Ability to perform repetitive cutting of parts that require hand dexterity and concentration on an hourly, daily (8-10 hour shift), weekly, and monthly basis
• Demonstrates the ability to repeat a cutting process as instructed by a trainer or supervisor.
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds with an assisted person