MaidPro Dayton is HIRING!!
– Call (937) 305-6105 ext 2 for more information.
Your community MaidPro is owned by Paul and Laura Santiago, who opened their cleaning company to provide world-class house cleaning service to families in the Dayton area. They are especially proud to stand behind MaidPro’s 49-Point Checklist™ and are committed to improving the lives of every client.
We are a Veteran owned franchise in the Dayton area. Our home office is in Boston, MA. We are primarily a residential cleaning company, but we have commercial and light office accounts as well.
Daytime, Evening and Saturday hours available!
Why work for MaidPro?…
– Full-time and part-time hours available!
– Opportunities for client tips and bonuses!
– Paid training and travel time!
– Professional training!
– Paid holidays and time off!
– Opportunities for career advancement!
– A welcoming work environment!
– A company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect!
– Hard working and reliable (no cleaning experience required!)
– Great attitude – professional and positive
– Likes making customers happy
– Detail oriented
– Fast but focused — able to clean quickly without losing attention to detail
– Comfortable working on your own, but able to work well with others when needed.
– Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from client’s homes to clean
– Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
– Must be able to lift up to 35lbs as needed
– Must be at least 21 years old
– Must have dependable transportation, valid driver’s license, car insurance
– Must have dependable childcare
– Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
– Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
-We are looking for people that have great attention to detail, good communication skills, and solid work history.
-No experience necessary but definitely a plus.