|Title||Moraine Country Club – Groundskeeper|
Groundskeepers, under the supervision of the Golf Course Superintendent and Assistant Superintendents, perform routine manual labor involved in golf course maintenance; do semi-skilled grounds construction and maintenance work; operate small hand powered equipment; and perform work involving large equipment such as tractors, riding mowers, and utility vehicles.
• Operates mowers and string trimmers in maintaining greens, collars, approaches, tees, fairways, rough, banks and hillsides, around trees, fence lines, bunkers, and clubhouse grounds.
• Maintains bunkers, which includes raking, edging, removing debris and silt, fixing washouts, moving or adding sand for a uniform depth, and replacing bunker rakes to their appropriate location.
• Performs golf course set-up, including setting tee markers, emptying trash, wiping off benches, ball washers, trash cans, and water fountains, replacing tee towels, adding soap to ball washers, changing hole location, cleaning the cup and flagstick, and changing the flag.
Maintains fuel and fluid levels for all types of equipment on a daily basis; reports equipment problems or failure to the Equipment Manager immediately.
• Returns all equipment to the designated location, and cleans the maintenance areas.
• Manually waters greens, tees, fairways, rough, sod, seeded areas, and other areas as instructed.
• Helps in project work including sod and seeding, installation of irrigation and drainage, and assists in construction of greens, tees, bunkers, and cart paths.
• Assists in soil cultivation and topdressing practices performed on greens, tees, fairways and rough.
• Works as part of a team in proper and safe tree removal; operates and maintains brush chipper and chain saws; hauls debris to designated location in dump truck or dump trailer; rakes up sticks and debris in work area.
• Performs general course cleanup including raking and picking up sticks and leaves, blowing leaves with a backpack blower or pull behind blower, mulching leaves with a riding mower, vacuuming leaves with a pull behind vacuum, and picking up any litter on the course.
• Performs snow removal using a plow or by shovel; applies salt to parking lot and clubhouse entrances; cut, split, and stock firewood for the clubhouse.
• Repair and make tee markers, rope stakes, benches, ball washers, and drinking fountain covers.
• Performs other duties as directed by his/her supervisor. Employment Standards
• Requires knowledge, methods and materials used in grounds maintenance work; working knowledge of and ability to use hand and power tools and equipment; ability to operate trucks and light motorized equipment; physical strength (ability to lift 80 or more pounds), stamina and agility; and the ability to follow written and oral directions.
• Requires knowledge of safe, efficient mechanical operation of tractors, mowers and other motorized equipment.
• Required to follow all safety precautions and use all safety gear required for each job task to provide for a safe working environment.
• An ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
• An ability to work overtime as needed by his/her supervisor.
• A general knowledge of the etiquette and game of golf.
Pay Rate – $12.00 – $14.00 / Hour (Dependent on Experience). 40-55 hours per week. 1 1/2 time after 40 hours
Contact Information – email@example.com, 937-293-8189
| Please apply through the company’s career website or contact provided on this post.
Favor de applicar en directamente en la pagina de trabajos de la empresa o contactando los numeros de telefonos mencionados en el enlistado.