Discover the UniFirst difference
In the uniform supply business, there’s service … and then there’s UniFirst service. And when you’re comparing providers, it’s important to understand that not all uniform companies are created equal.
- Unload and separate soiled products from trucks
- Bundle/Package articles
- Picking products by route
- Sortation by route, stop, locker
- Truck loading
- High School Diploma
- Ability to verbally communicate with supervisor
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers
- Ability to multiply and divide by 10’s and 100’s
- May require heavy lifting and pushing (up to 75 lbs)
Apply Online – www.jobs.unifirst.com
For questions call: 937-746-0531
See add – UniFirst, We are hiring now!!
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” organization that delivers on your career with:
- Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability, Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
- Top quality skills training designed to enhance performance and assist you with your career potential and advancement.