Saturday, August 17, Noon until 4:00 pm, Island Park, 101 E. Helena, Dayton 45404
2019 DAACF HEALTH FAIR – ITS GOING TO BE FUN!! In the Willowwood Shelter and Under the Big Tent
- Free Massages – Kettering Health Network
- Free Farmer’s Market – by Storehouse Ministries (park entrance)
- Free Baby Changing/Mama Resting/Breastfeeding Station – Public Health/WIC Program
- Free Blood pressure and blood sugar testing – in the Willowwood Shelter. WSU Medical Students.
- Free Hepatitis C and HIV testing – Public Health Mobile Unit
- Free Answers to questions; mental health/therapy services – Rise Counseling Group
- Free Answers to questions; mental health services – Paramount Development Association
- Free Help with Tobacco Cessation – Public Health. Free help to quit smoking.
$10 Subway or Kroger Gift Card – TAKE A COMMUNITY HEALTH SURVEY & WIN a Gift Card – Willowwood Shelter
Other free Health/Resources Tables:
· Alzheimer’s Association
· First Priority Urgent Care
· Help Me Grow
· Life Connections of Ohio
· Miami Valley Fair Housing
· Moms Quit4Two
· Dayton Council on Health Equity
· Dayton Diabetes
· Moms & Babies First – prenatal/newborn home visiting services
· Community Nursing and Outreach – Public Health. Assistance with personal or family needs.
· Pink Ribbon Girls
· Richmond Foot Clinic
The DAACF Health Fair is at Island park on Saturday, August 17, from Noon – 4:00 p.m.