|Colleges and Universities
The Ohio Department of Education oversees the state’s public education system, which includes public school districts, joint vocational school districts and charter schools. The department also monitors educational service centers, other regional education providers, early learning and childcare programs, and private schools.
HACU fulfills its mission by:
- promoting the development of member colleges and universities;
- improving access to and the quality of post-secondary educational opportunities for Hispanic students; and
- meeting the needs of business, industry and government through the development and sharing of resources, information and expertise.
Free Online Training for Educators (from Innovative Educators)
Ohio National University provides professionally oriented online educational programs at a price that makes quality education accessible and affordable for a globally diverse student population.
Ohio National University was founded on the commitment to make a high quality education affordable and accessible. Therefore, the daily operations at Ohio National are guided by the following principles:
- Maintaining a simplified admission and enrollment process
- Offering the most in-demand degree programs
- Providing an affordable pathway to a high-quality, American degree
- Leveraging technology to offer convenient, productive interaction with Admissions representatives, faculty and advisors
- Minimizing students’ cost by providing centralized textbooks and learning resources
- Honoring students’ previous learning through a generous transfer credit policy