DAYTON — Dayton Police Detective Jorge Del Rio was remembered Tuesday as the rare man who could do it all — peerless undercover agent, wise mentor to younger officers, fearless warrior against drug traffickers and warm, giving husband, father and friend. Read more from WHIO
Your kind donation to LatinoDayton.org will make sure that the site continues serving the Dayton, OH community. Advertise your jobs here Advertise your business here Advertise your real state here
Pepe’s Mexican Flavors
6114 Chambersburg Rd.
Huber Heights, OH 45424
Your kind donation will help us to continue service the community!
- Victim of deadly crash in Sugarcreek Twp. identifiedOne person is dead after a two-vehicle crash involving a tanker truck on Wilmington Dayton Road in Sugarcreek Twp. A water tanker struck a pickup truck that was waiting for another vehicle to turn and overturned before striking a utility pole and coming to rest in a field.
- Prominent Beavercreek developer, philanthropist diesMills was a prominent developer and donor in the Dayton-area.
- Charter schools scrambling, upset as DPS finalizes new busing planSome schools start in four weeks, but they don't know when or where Dayton's new RTA-based system will pick up their students.
- Do you recognize this armed robbery suspect? Dayton Police need your helpDayton Police detectives are searching for a suspect in an armed robbery of the Universal 1 Credit Union on Harshman Road. The robbery took place on Jan. 11 at 12:40 p.m., police said.
- Lebanon schools say in-person classes are full, late sign-ups will learn onlineThe district asked families to state their preference for in-school or online education by July 10.
- ORAL NARRATIVES OF LATIN@S IN OHIO (ONLO) ON YOUR COVID-19 EXPERIENCES
- La ciudad de Dayton, Ohio paso un decreto para usar mascaras mandatoriamente, empezando el Viernes 3 de Julio a las 8 de la mañana.
- El Censo del 2020 – Español
- La Corte Suprema mantiene vivo el programa DACA que protege a miles de dreamers
- Supreme Court Rules Against Trump Administration In DACA Case