NBCUniversal/LNESC National Scholarship
Deadline: July 22, 2019
The LULAC National Educational Service Centers, Inc. (LNESC) invites qualified rising college juniors and seniors to apply to the NBCUniversal/LNESC Scholarship. The program is intended to assist and encourage outstanding Latino students with an interest in the media and entertainment industry pursue a bachelor’s degree at a U. S. post-secondary institution. The NBCUniversal/LNESC Scholarship Program is sponsored by NBCUniversal and administered by the LULAC National Educational Service Centers (LNESC).
The NBCUniversal/LNESC Scholarship Program will award ten (10) $5,000 national scholarships to qualified rising sophomores and juniors. Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an accredited college or university; at least 18 years of age or older; have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale; be a U. S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident; and have an interest in the media and entertainment industry; all majors are welcome.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- • Must be a sophomore or junior enrolled full-time in an accredited college or university
- • Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- • Must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent.
- • Must be a U. S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident.
- • Must have an interest in the media and entertainment industry; all majors are welcome.
Applicants must submit the following by the deadline of July 22
- Completed online application, including submission of the following:
- College transcript with proof of cumulative grade point average
- Three letters of recommendation, including a complete telephone number and email address for each reference
For more information, please click here.