Salud America! is a national Latino-focused organization that creates culturally relevant and research-based stories and tools to inspire people to drive healthy changes to policies, systems, and environments for Latino children and families. The network is a project of the Institute for Health Promotion Research (IHPR) at UT Health San Antonio.
Your kind donation to LatinoDayton.org will make sure that the site continues serving the Dayton, OH community. Advertise your jobs here Advertise your business here Advertise your real state here
Pepe’s Mexican Flavors
6114 Chambersburg Rd.
Huber Heights, OH 45424
Your kind donation will help us to continue service the community!
- UPDATE: Warren County woman arrested by Las Vegas officials, homicide victim identifiedStormy Daniele Nicole Delehanty, 28, of Deerfield Twp. was arrested by the Las Vegas Metro Criminal Apprehension Team after she was accused of killing her husband and fleeing to Utah.
- Driver transported via Careflight after vehicle flips on US 40One person was transported via Careflight after a two-vehicle crash on US 40 near Donnelsville, officials reported.
- Coronavirus: 64,214 cases, 3,036 deaths in OhioThere have been 64,214 cases and 3,036 deaths reported in Ohio as of Saturday, July 11, the Ohio Department of Health reported.
- Person killed in single-vehicle crash in Trotwood identifiedInvestigators from the Montgomery County Coroner’s Office were called to the scene of a crash in the 6000 block of Wolf Creek Pike in Trotwood.
- ‘It sounded like a bomb went off’: Butler County man loses home after wind storm topples treeA week of 90-degree-plus weather punctuated by quick, high-wind storms in some parts of Butler County will give way to a slight cooling trend this weekend.
- ORAL NARRATIVES OF LATIN@S IN OHIO (ONLO) ON YOUR COVID-19 EXPERIENCES
- La ciudad de Dayton, Ohio paso un decreto para usar mascaras mandatoriamente, empezando el Viernes 3 de Julio a las 8 de la mañana.
- El Censo del 2020 – Español
- La Corte Suprema mantiene vivo el programa DACA que protege a miles de dreamers
- Supreme Court Rules Against Trump Administration In DACA Case
- A #MeToo Moment Emerges for Military Women After Soldier’s Killing
- By Praising Trump, Goya President Angers His Core Latino Market
- Trump, in Florida, Seeks to Quell Doubts About His Opposition to Maduro
- Study of Coronavirus in Pregnant Women Finds Striking Racial Differences
- Goya Foods Boycott Takes Off After Its President Praises Trump